The Aftermath of the Battle

Go down

The Aftermath of the Battle

Post  The DM on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:29 pm

After you have finished searching the bodies, you are now left with the half-elf, seriously wounded and unconcious on the floor, as well Ameiko lying bound and gagged, also unconcious, in the next room. The room that the half-elf (possibly Tsuto Laughing ) is in looks like a makeshift office. There is a bed in one corner that looks recently slept in. there is also a chest on the floor against one wall.

What do you do?

The DM

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Aftermath of the Battle

Post  Winter on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Winter turns to the half-elf and noting his state, points to him with his scimitar, still dripping goblin blood. "I'd say we should let nature take it's course with him, but he might have something useful to contribute if we can restore him to a conversational state."

Winter moves to attempt to stanch the blood flowing from the half elf's wounds using some scavenged cloth for bandages. (ooc: use a heal check to try and stabilize Tsuto)
avatar
Winter

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Aftermath of the Battle

Post  The DM on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:23 pm

OK, make the roll and post the result. You can take a 10 if you want.

The DM

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Aftermath of the Battle

Post  Winter on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:54 pm

After a few moments toiling over the half elf's wounds with a look of annoyed concentration on his face Winter appears to have stopped his bleeding. He looks up at his fellow adventurers, seeming to wait for their appraisal of the situation before acting further.

(ooc: I'll take 10+5(wis and 1 rank in heal) for 15 to stabilize him)
avatar
Winter

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Aftermath of the Battle

Post  Silli and Sei on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:13 am

Silli unties Ameiko and then searches the chest for traps, with Sei watching his back.

Silli and Sei

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Aftermath of the Battle

Post  Sedrick on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:24 am

I will start curing minor wounds to everyone that needs it. The dude that we dropped, we should tie him up, stabilize him, and bring him to the sheriff.

Sedrick

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Aftermath of the Battle

Post  The DM on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:29 am

Sili, please roll a perception check and post the results.

In future, if you want to do something that requires a roll, make the roll yourself - there are online dice rollers if don't have physical ones - and post the result. I trust you guys to be honest.

The DM

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Aftermath of the Battle

Post  Silli and Sei on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:45 am

Roll 10 for perception.

Sei also searches for traps. She gets 20.

Silli and Sei

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Chest

Post  Jack Napier on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:54 am

"Jack" clears his throat as he watches Silli and Sei look over the chest.

"I don't suppose you plan to just HIT the thing and expect it to open?" he says and saunters over to their side, also taking a perception check on the chest. (17+5 = 22)

He looks up from the chest after his check and asks "How's the girl?"
avatar
Jack Napier

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-04-12
Location : Sandpoint/Magnimar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Searching the chest...

Post  The DM on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:07 am

Neither Jack, Sei or Sili find any traps on the chest. It has a big lock on the front as well...

The DM

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Aftermath of the Battle

Post  Jack Napier on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:37 am

Jack reaches into his pack and pulls out his well-maintained set of Masterwork "Treasure Hunter's tools."

"So long as no one objects?" he quips, lock all ready in hand.

(if nobody objects, Jack will go to work, rolling a 9+9=18)
avatar
Jack Napier

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-04-12
Location : Sandpoint/Magnimar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Searching the chest...

Post  The DM on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:50 am

As Jack starts attempting to open the chest, a cleverly concealed dart shoots out and pierces his skin doing 1 hp damage. The sudden burning sensation indicates that this is no ordinary dart and you have been poisened!

Roll 4 Fortitude Saves

The DM

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Aftermath of the Battle

Post  Jack Napier on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:04 am

(not sure if I like this online roller I used, but...)

Fortitude saves:

2, 14, 2, 14

Jack is fucked.
avatar
Jack Napier

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-04-12
Location : Sandpoint/Magnimar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

the trap is sprung

Post  The DM on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:26 am

Jack, you take 1 point of constitution damage. You can attempt to open the chest again as your first attempt failed.

The DM

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trying again...

Post  Jack Napier on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:41 am

Jack bites his lip and winces with pain, but stubbornly attempts a second time to open the chest.

13+9 = 22

(OOC: Hope someone can take care of poison, I'm at 9 Con now)
avatar
Jack Napier

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-04-12
Location : Sandpoint/Magnimar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Aftermath of the Battle

Post  The DM on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:19 am

With a click, the lock on the chest opens. Inside you find a beautiful silver necklace set with yellow topaz (1000 gp). There is little else of value, mostly clothes.


The DM

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

*click*

Post  Jack Napier on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:44 am

Jack smiles with the satisfying click of the lock opening. With his work done, he pulls the dart out of himself, before rummaging through the contents of the chest. He pulls out a beautiful necklace and puts it on, turning around to Silli and Sei, saying:

"How do I look?"

(OOC: HE LOOKS BADLY POISONED)
avatar
Jack Napier

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-04-12
Location : Sandpoint/Magnimar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Aftermath of the Battle

Post  Silli and Sei on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Silli tries to see if Maiko is OK and asks her what happened.

Silli and Sei

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ameiko

Post  The DM on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Ameiko is badly injured, but with help from Cedric, she slowly comes around. Upon being questioned as to what happened, she explains that she came to meet Tsuto after receiving his message.

"He told me that he and some other mercenaries are being led by Nualia, and they have big plans for Sandpoint. He told me that I didn't want to be here when that happened, and offered me a chance to join his group at Thistletop. I can't believe he could suggest that. So I hit him and then he set his goblins on me. That's the last I remember. Have you seen my father? I thought I heard Tsuto saying something about meeting him...giving him what he deserves."

She looks up at you, worry plainly visible in her eyes.

The DM

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Aftermath of the Battle

Post  Jack Napier on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Jack is standing in the doorway, leaning against the doorframe, trying to look cool and disguise the pain delivered by the dart and the poison affecting him.

"Don't worry, Ameiko. I'm sure your father's okay. And we will find him for you, won't we guys? Anything for our most gracious hostess."

He gestures to Sedrick to join him in the hall.

"Serrah Cleric, a word please?"
avatar
Jack Napier

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-04-12
Location : Sandpoint/Magnimar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Aftermath of the Battle

Post  Sedrick on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Not much I can do for poison, I only have level-0 spells left. So I can cure minor wounds all night long, but I can't do anything about your con damage.

Sedrick

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Damikon

Post  Damikon on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Damikon gurgles slowly in his own blood, pooling in a dark red stain on the cold stone floor, as his mind flees to those far, distant days of his youth, hunting in the forest wilds. At least, thanks to the efforts of the cleric, he is no longer leaking his precious lifebearing fluid.

Damikon

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Aftermath of the Battle

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum